Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I will..... in 2009

In 2009 I will....

  1. I will lose weight. SURPRISE!!! Not to be my skinny high school self, but to be my mature, healthy self.
  2. I will learn to like me more, in order to see a glimpse of how God sees me.
  3. I will ride at least 5 rides this year; with at least 25 miles in each of them.
  4. I will clean out and organize my closets before the doors no longer shut.
  5. I will take more photos of Hayden and my family. Time is slipping away too quickly.
  6. I will find my passion in photography again.
  7. I will make my grandson a quilt.
  8. I will study the bible more and engrave His word on my heart.
  9. I will find a church home. Not just a church.
  10. I will train Molly to not retrieve the remote every time Jesse leaves the couch.
  11. I will enjoy my life more.
  12. We will get control of our finances and get out of debt.
  13. I will do our budget without being too anal about every category.
  14. I will go out on a date with my husband at least 2 times a month.
  15. I will walk Molly more often.
  16. I will look for the beauty in people I find hard to enjoy.
  17. I will make cookbooks for Amber and Beki.
  18. I will make the sun room my haven and craft room.
  19. I will decorate the spare rooms with new paint, wall hangings, bedspreads, and curtains - Cheaply!
  20. I will get some new kitchen dish cloths and dish towels. They will be all one color so Jesse will not get them confused with the bath linens.
  21. We will go on vacation this year; either summer or Christmas.
  22. I am going to try very, very hard to go the Worlds Longest Yard Sale in August.
  23. I am going to get a group of family and friends, that also happen to be women, and go to the Women of Faith Conference this year.
  24. I am going to write in my blog more often.
  25. I am going to not look back on 2009 and feel like I wasted a year, like I do now with 2008.

3 comments:

Gema said...

What a great list. Let's encourage each otheer in our lists and help us be accountable--though we won't be too buggy about it.
And I want to tag along to the longest garage sale. And count me in for the Women of Faith conference. I would love it if the females in our family could all go--and yes, Jennifer, that includes you!

tpot said...

Just think...you didn't waste 2008 You made yourself HEALTHY! You thought of yourself first and took care of YOU. That's worth more than anything. That's so funny that Jesse mixes up the bath linens and kitchen linens b/c micah does that, too! I thought it was quite obvious how differn they are, but oh well!

We both want to decorate a bedroom. Maybe we should join forces on this and shop together! You are such a deal finder, and that is what I need. I don't care if it's from a garage sale or a store. I just want a deal. And I'd love to go with ya'll to that yard sale, if you don't mind me inviting myself!

And, yes, we should keep each other accountable. So, what are you working on?

Jennifer said...

Count me in! On all of it! Ditto! Amen! Youbetcha!