Yep. You read right. Jesse came home Friday. Then he promptly got in his truck and went to get a coke. Just to see if he could do it. The man almost gave me a heart attack. I come home from work expecting to see him and welcome him home. Instead, What do I find? Nobody. No sweet, broken hubby. No truck. No in laws. I didn't know what was going on. About 5 minutes later, Jesse comes driving up, all excited because he got his own coke. Needless to say, I was not as impressed.
He has been doing very well. Even though he hurts today because he over did it yesterday, he is in pretty good spirits. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for our door posts. Apparently, Papa (Jesse's dad) did not plan for walkers when he put the doors in this house. Most of the doors are about 4 inches wider than the walker. They each get an occasional Bang! whenever Jesse walks through. However, our bathroom door is not fairing as well. It is only about 1 1/2 to 2 inches wider than the walker. It gets a solid Bang! at least once every time Jesse walks through it. In the dark last night, he must have hit it at least 4 times each way - coming and going. I was waiting for the door to just give up and fall on top of him. I there is definitely a night light in our future.
No comments:
Post a Comment