Surprisingly, I miss:
- The letter 'S'
- The phonetic 'ch'
- A full smile
- Biting into a taco
- Something to keep the little salivary gland under my tongue from squirting across the table and hitting my eating companion right between the eyes. (Did you even know you had a salivary gland there? It is very busy when you are hungry. Believe you me!)
- Biting into chips and salsa
- The letter 'C'
- Biting into a sandwich
- The phonetic 'sh'
- Drinking easily, without thought, from a glass.
- Biting anything....
So, the next time you get through a conversation without lisping, eat your lunch without cutting your sandwich into bite size pieces, or enjoy a meal with your loved one without giving them a saliva shower, thank your front bottom teeth. They are some of the unsung heroes of our oral lives.
1 comment:
T-I hope they are replacing your teeth with new ones???? It was really good reading all of your posts. It just occured to me this morning that even though I can't go upstairs to read my blogs I can sign in from Micah's computer and get to all of my bookmarks! Woohooo! Glad you are resolved about Ms. Ruby. All will be well even though it stinks right now. Hope you are feeling better in the tooth arena.
Post a Comment