I am continually amazed at how therapeutic blogging can be. Things I have let wiggle and waggle inside of me leave quickly after I write about them. It is mind boggling. I don't know why I hem and haw about writing about my frustrations and worries. Uhm... Yes, I do. And it is all about my pride. I don't want everyone to think that I am some selfish, whiny loser. Oh, I know that I shouldn't worry about that, but I do. I think it is my New Year's resolution to not worry what people think about me when I write.
Anyway, I just wanted to follow up with the last blog. I am feeling better about it. All her presents are wrapped and under the tree. I plan on telling her honestly that she told us too late. Then, I didn't have time or energy to return her gifts to the 4 stores I got them from. But, next year, we'll ask her before we buy. Sound like a good plan? I hope so. It is all I have.
On another note - Jesse is putting manure in the garden and cleaning it all up. Poor guy. He is hoping I can grow something next spring. Well, I hope I can too. I was very disappointed when everything sizzled under this summer's sun. At one time, I was tempted to take some olive oil out and spray it on the veggies that were struggling to survive. Would I have gotten the yummy aroma of stir fry?
I just tried to read what I have written thus far and I'm not sure it makes any sense. I usually have a hard time staying on topic, but it seems I am worse than normal. Maybe, it is the pain pill I took an hour ago kicking in. I think I will stop while I am ahead and go take a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment