Sunday, July 26, 2009

Train Spotting?

This train snuck up on us while we were taking photos of it's tracks. Luckily, we were able to get off the bridge before it showed up. The wind was really blowing off of it. What a thrill!



Speaking of thrills, Jennifer, Jesse, my friend Joana and I (Hey! I just realized I was severely out numbered by all the 'J' names) did the Tour de Goatneck in Cleburne, Tx this weekend. It was a great ride. We girls did the 27 mile route while Jesse planned on doing the 10 mile twice. (He didn't want to do a whole 27, but wanted to do 20. Weird, but it works for him.) Joana seriously smoked both Jennifer and I, but we didn't do too badly. We were able to keep about a 12 mile an hour pace. Lance A. doesn't have anything to worry about, but it's still not too shabby.
Poor Jesse. He was on mile 8 when his peddle hub came apart. He had to take the SAG wagon back to the beginning. Since we didn't have any tools with us, his ride was finished. But, he makes a great cheerleader, so all wasn't wasted. Haha!



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I kinda like this one... even with me in it. I sort of look like I might know how to use that thing.