Thursday, July 30, 2009

Job Change

It looks like....

It is pretty certain that....

I have been told....

Others in management have been notified....

That I am getting a Promotion!

(I'm waiting for all the whooping to stop. My whooping. Not yours.)

At first, I was told that it would be official in January.

But, things are happening fast....

Sounds like it is going to happen before then.

Like Very soon.

(Wait. I'm busy doing a happy dance!)

(I'm making a circuit of the living room. Going thru the kitchen.... An...nnnd back to the computer.)

( OK. I'm done.)

Now, if corporate will just let it happen.

You know how that can be.

"We didn't budget for all these changes......"

"Everyone should be able to do all the extra work, without people getting promoted and an increase in pay."

"Blah blah blah. Bing bong bing dingalong. Boo."

(Great! I'm back to biting my nails and sweating profusely.)

I'll let you know when the celebration will take place. Cause there WILL BE a celebration.
We may be eating hot dogs and chips. But, we WILL have a celebration!

After all, while I have managed a household, and a church nursery, I have never been official - with a name tag and everything - management. But it looks like I will.

You want to know the very cool part? I can see how God has been orchestrating this for years. Isn't that just awesome? He is so very good to me.

2 comments:

tpot said...

That's awesome!!! Early Congrats!

tpot said...

I love the picture of the natural bridge and the Bible. Very pretty!