Saturday, July 18, 2009

Favorite photo

I decided to try an experiment.
Instead of putting all the other pictures from Virginia in a long line of boring-ness. I thought Why not put up one a day? Then you guys can tell me what you think. Which do you like better?





I thought I'd start with my favorite. I love the way the sun is shining on that one leaf. At first, I was a little disappointed that the leaf was imperfect and I hadn't noticed til it was too late. But, then, Jennifer shared her thoughts. She said, "It's God smilin' from heaven on the one little damaged leaf."


My heart just swelled when she said that. It made me love this picture even more. Cause you see, I am an imperfect leaf in a forest full of leaves. And sometimes I forget that God is smiling on me. Just me. Flaws and all.


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

See... you so get me.