Here are a few pictures from my new camera. Please keep in mind that I really do not know how to use it yet. And, I obviously tried to take a few macro shots without a macro lens. However, despite my own
inadequacy's, I love it.
It seems I just have to :
1. Figure out what does what.
And
2. Figure out how to stop it from doing something when I don't want it to do that anymore.
Comprende?
For instance: It took me two days to figure out how to stop the 2 second timer
everytime it took a picture. OR how I panicked when I forgot I had the macro lens on. Yeah, I spent 15 tummy knotted minutes thinking I had somehow killed my camera because it wouldn't focus on anything. Yep. Not one of my most stellar moments.

This a bowl of peppers from the garden. They are
sooo crisp.

These are the two kittens Molly and Cash found outside.
We named them Violet and Benny after the Boxcar Children.
(They were orphans, too.)
Oh. If anyone is looking for a kitty. Give me a call.

A hibiscus bud.

The lambs ear Julie and I dug up at the ranch.

A baby eggplant.
Well, that's it.
Hope you weren't too disappointed.
These were the cream of the crop right now.
I'll get more later. But, don't be expecting Ansel Adams or anything.
2 comments:
Hey, Ansel, I like your pictures. I know in no time you'll have some stellar pictures that will put him to SHAME! I love the hibiscus bud!
Great photos! And your first time to use camera. Loved seeing the fruits of your garden labor--so pretty. And the kitties--are you keeping them? do you still have them? I think they want to live with you--they look like they could keep Cash and Molly under control quite well. Can't wait to see the next installment of photos.
Post a Comment