Apparently, I zigged when I should have zagged. Or maybe I should have ducked instead of weaved. I don't know. All I know is that the Vom-poop virus got me. It was a good clean hit. That viral sniper knew what it was doing. I got it all - starting with the up-chucks at 12 am Friday morning, moving to the Big D's of the bathroom world, then finishing off with fever, headache, muscle aches and pains. It knocked me out for two whole days.
Now, I'm feeling better with only small signs of being sick. But now I have PTSD - Post Traumatic Sicky Disorder. That's right. I'm bored and feel too crummy to do anything about it. I'm so excited to be able to sit and write this blog I could... could.... smile! Yeah. I have just enough energy to do just that. So watch out viral world! I'm coming back. And this time I have the right anti-bodies. No more 'last year's flu in the flu shot' anti-bodies for me. Thanks to you, I now have a secret weapon - specially made from your dead viral soldiers. Ha! HA! HA! HA! HAAAAAAaa! oops. I got a little carried away there.
Anyway. Let this be a warning to you - watch out! I had the flu shot this year. I washed my hands. I avoided sick people. It didn't work! My advice is to lock you and your loved ones in the basement til this is over. If this is a bit more than your family will stand for, uhmm I'll be praying for you. Hope this finds you all well and happy. I'm going back to the couch. I've had all the fun I can stand.
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better!
I'm so sorry you got sick--but kinda glad it caused Josh's gathering to be delayed...and I am thrilled you are all better now.
Post a Comment