Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thinking....

I'm thinking of starting another blog. One that is devoted to cooking. Since it cooking is one of my favorite things to do, why not?! Right? Plus, I would get to add another favorite thing I love to do - photography. Who can beat that? Nobody.
Well. I'm still thinking. I think it would be fun. I just worry because I don't have a completely original recipe anywhere in my kitchen. However, I tend to change either the ingredients or how I cook every recipe I find; which I think makes it mine. Is that enough to keep copyright lawsuits away? Do copyrights even count with recipes? I don't know and I don't want some lawsuit happy lawyer to slap a lawsuit on me because I put up some one's great Aunt Tilly's BBQ Mayo Carrot Cake on my site without mentioning her. (Not that I know any Tillys but you get the drift.) What do you think? Am I safe or not?
Or should I just put it on here and forget about doing a separate blog for it? Geez! I'm tangling myself up in what ifs and how abouts!

2 comments:

no_iffer said...

just do it! I need food inspiration. Bad! And yours is always amazing. Do it! :)

tpot said...

I agree. Go for it. How does the pioneer lady put so many different types of things on one site? Is that her own website or something. I am so computer illiterate it is ridiculous. My poor husband has to put up with me.

ANyway, maybe you could do something like that. You have enough talent to do it.