I have become a serial killer. I must have at least a dozen plants in my yard and porch that have obviously died a slow, dry death. I don't know what happened. What was looking good 2 weeks ago, is now dry and brittle. I have been trying to water everything every other day. Unfortunately, I think the operative word there is trying. Obviously, I haven't been watering as regularly as I planned. What a waste of plant life. I feel like I should be banned from plant nursery's. Will all those green thumbs be able to tell that I have 12 piles of dead stems hidden in my back yard? Will new plants quake in there roots as I shut the door to my car? What will Mrs. Ruby say if I buy plants to replace the dead and crispy? (Probably something like,"Oh. You're going to try again.")
I think I should adopt out the plants still surviving before my dry ugly thumb kills them too.
1 comment:
Oh, don't feel so bad, please. I think it's the heat. We are watering like crazy and can barely keep things alive much less looking good. It's horrible.
Post a Comment