- I love the smell of chlorine. Don't ask me why. I just do. It just smells like summer.
- I even love the smell of river water. I know that it is a funky smell. I just can't help it. It makes me think of boat rides, tubing and jumping off of docks. FUN!
- I love french tipped toes in cute sandals or flip flops.
- Happy Hour at Sonic. A cranberry slush is so refreshing.
- Watering my plants first thing in the morning or last thing at night is one of the most relaxing things ever.
- I love the sounds of the crickets and cicadas in the trees. (I hate June bugs!)
- I love that Jesse is home all summer. My house looks great and I don't even have to do anything. Plus, he is getting all these projects done.
- I love sitting on the porch, as the sun sets, talking to my hubby.
- I love the way I can hear the bicyclists talking to each other as they ride past the house.
- I love watching Jesse turn a shade darker every day. I kid you not! For this pasty, white girl it is a bit degrading, but oh so nice to look at.
- I love that traffic is cut in half during the summer. All those crazed moms at home with their kiddos and staying off the roads. Yippee!
Yeah for Summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment