Thursday, June 5, 2008

Did You see That?!

I just added a new element to my blog page. It is My Blog List. It not only is a link to the blogs I keep up with, but it tells me when you have last updated your blogs. I think it is pretty cool. No more checking a blog that hasn't been updated in weeks. Sometimes, I need the extra two seconds it takes to check undated blogs to do other things - Like float in my pool or try to revive crispy fried plants.
My question is this - Can you guys see the list? I was wondering if the updates show up just for me or for anyone that reads my blog. (Not that there are tons of people logging on, of course.) I'm just curious. Thanks!

5 comments:

tpot said...

Yep, it's there.

Kia said...

whoa that's pretty cool!

tpot said...

Ummmm. now it's gone.

Kia said...

yea it was gone but now its back.

Gema said...

I don't see the last date blogged on there--just the blog names and a little triangle.