Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was great. It was so nice to see everyone and just enjoy their company. It seemed that in every corner there was someone playing, talking, or eating. It was so much fun. I don't think this house has seen that much life in it since it was built. Wow!
I, personally, thought all the food was yummy. Though, I feel like I should apologize for the lack of leftover turkey. What can I say? I should have figured for 2lbs of turkey per person instead of 1lb. Tania was so sweet to let us all barge into her house on Friday and pretty much vegetate all over her home.
It all just made me so much more thankful for all the love and good relationships we have with each other. God has really blessed our family. I am so very happy to have each and everyone of you to share my life with. Thanks!

2 comments:

Gema said...

Thank you so much for letting us invade your home. I loved every minute and every morsel. Had so much fun with everyone. I really appreciate your hospitality and I love your new home.

tpot said...

We had fun, too. Thanks for letting us barge in on your house. It was great!