Max asked us what our favorite Christmas movies are. I really like pretty much all of them. I am a real dope this time of year and will fall for any sappy movie with a Christmas tree in it. I partically liked the story of the Christmas Shoes. You know. The one where the little boy wants his dying mother to wear the pretty shoes to see Jesus. (Though it does bring up questions of whether we are stuck wearing the clothes we die in for eternity. EEK! I just had an image of people wearing their underwear in heaven. OK. Question answered.) I am a very real sucker for all the claymation movies. I love them all!
I watched at least 4 movies this Saturday while putting up the Christmas decorations. They were all pretty much the same. Bad family relations, unhappy about getting together, big blow up, everyone loves each other, Merry Christmas! It was great!
1 comment:
I really enjoyed the Christmas Shoes. The sequel, the Christmas Blessings, was not as good. I also enjoy watching A Hobo Christmas and The Gathering. I know there are more but my list is at home.
Post a Comment