Monday, July 12, 2010

Ode to the Naked Lady at the Gym

Oh Naked Lady,
How you shocked me.
Reaching for your locker
with a naked tushy.

Going to the gym
was daunting enough,
When suddenly I see you
standing in the buff.

Cute red, flip flops
was all you could wear?
What happened to towels,
your bra or underwear?

Am I just silly?
Or a class act prude??
to be shocked by a lady
strutting completely nude?

I guess I can get used
to naked women by the pack
As long as I can keep
my own clothes upon my back.

2 comments:

Amber Lichtenstein said...

You should submit this in a poetry contest. Haha

tpot said...

I love this poem. You are very talented, and I agree you should enter it!

And I don't think you're weird. I think they are weird to walk around like that! I'd never do that unless there were a fire or something. In fact I have nightmares that I can't find my clothes and have to go somewhere naked. So I'm with you.