I have this picture of 2 year old Amber taking a bath in a metal tub.
I have always treasured this picture.
So, when my favorite grandson came for a visit and I just happened to have a tub handy.....
Well, I just had to try to copy this picture.
(If you don't agree, that is OK.
No one can be right all the time.
Its just your turn to be wrong.)
SO, I thought. This won't be hard.
All he has to do is lean back, look up and smile.
Please?
Really, give it a try....
Could you lean back and smile too?
This might be harder than I thought.
(Looks like he's got a slippery bottom!)
We're getting side tracked here.
Where do they learn to be that darn cute?
Where do they learn that being that darn cute works EVERY time?
But, really, we need to get back to recreating that picture!
But, really, we need to get back to recreating that picture!
Makes my heart swell and laugh all at the same time.
We're getting side tracked here.
Remember the picture?
Lean back, look up, and smile!
OK. Hose break!
(I hope no one is freaking out that he might have gotten a sip from the hose.)
Finally, I gave up. I think this is as close as I am going to be able to get.
(I hope no one is freaking out that he might have gotten a sip from the hose.)
Finally, I gave up. I think this is as close as I am going to be able to get.
But, they are both some of the cutest kids ever.


5 comments:
I love these pics! My favorite is the one with his insanely happy face as the water shoots out of the hose. So cute.
That's my favorite too! I laughed out loud and made Jess come and look, when I saw it!
These pics are priceless. Make that 3 who have the same favorite picture. Such memories!
So precious! I love ALL the pics. So glad for digital cameras, or you would never have gotten that many in the *ahem* 80's or whenever that was taken.
I'm freakin' out about your job! What in the world? I will be praying for you to have peace and clarity about what to do!
Ahhh, I love all of these pictures. It was so good to see that one of Amber again. Didn't you enter that in the photo section of the County Fair that year we did all that crazy baking? It made me just want to grab her and hug her she is so cute. And then all those precious ones of Hayden. He looked like he was trying so hard to figure out what you wanted him to do and then he figured out that water hose would make a fountain and just filled himself with joy. A wonderful photo shoot.
Post a Comment