Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Winner is....

ME!

What did I win you ask? Well, I didn't have to put $5 in the pot. Why is that so cool, because it means that I lost the most weight in our weight loss challenge at work. Yippee!

I am going to the Emmaus Walk Retreat tomorrow. I am very nervous about going. It is all so secretive. However, I have heard amazing things from people who have been before. Plus, I trust my sponsor. I looked up the scripture about Emmaus and it helped calm me some. It looks like 3 very intense days. I can't take my phone, camera, or watch. Eeks! I guess that means I should leave my Nintendo DS at home too. But don't think I'm going to be deprived. I am taking two of my pillows and a snugly blanket, just in case.

Hope every one has a great weekend. I'll let you all know as much as I can when I get back. Too-da-loo!

2 comments:

tpot said...

How did it go? I hope you had a good time!!!

Gema said...

Way to go! You are really on a roll. Can't wait to see you at TG.