Monday, October 27, 2008

New blog

FYI - I started a new blog today. It is going to be all about my cycling journey (or nightmare depending on the day.) I decided I didn't want to turn this into a boring biking blog. So, since I tend to get a bit obsessive about things, I thought a new one was the answer. The address is optimisticdodo.blogspot.com I'll put a link to it on the side.
You can read it if you like. I know all you runners out there don't necessarily get the whole bike thing, so I'm betting this won't be your favorite haunt. (Believe me - I don't get the whole running thing. Makes my shins hurt just to type the word.) However, if you get curious it is there.

2 comments:

tpot said...

Yeah! I love it. I hope people find your blog and you find the support you need. Tell us when you try to ride again.

no_iffer said...

Too cool! I love it. So glad you're letting us in on this journey!