Thursday, February 14, 2008

You might be a blogger if....

  • You check for comments the next day and not only feel like a loser because no one has read your blog, but you think about writing a blog concerning how pitiful you are. Ha Ha!
  • I loved No Iffer's You might be a blogger if... I saw myself in just about every line. Then when I didn't see a comment, I actually thought of poor pitiful me and considered writing about it. Oops! Guess I just did!

2 comments:

Gema said...

I am finally catchin up on blogs. I feel the same way about lack of comments--so unloved, like does anyone care about me??/ Woe is me! Then I convince myself I am writing the things I want to remember I felt or saw or did and that it is ok if no one comments....but I still get so excited when I see one.
And I loved Jenny's might be a blogger piece too--and totally agree. Thought it was real cute she got so many "deleted comments", too. What mean friends she has.

Gema said...

ok--I need to spout. I got home (well, back to the motel) all excited to see the comments from all my posts of last night and there was not one single comment. BooHoo. I feel sad. I think I'll go eat a worm. I second your comments on this post of yours. WE NEED COMMENTS!! WE LOVE COMMENTS!