Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Sorry!

I know I promised more photos. And I will get to them. I just need to say

BLAH!!!!!!
YUCK!!!!!
THIS STINKS!!!!
ARRRRGH!!!!
CRAPOLLA!!!!!!
SHOOT A MONKEY!!!!!!
UUGGGHHH!!!!!!


OK. I feel better now.



I know it is unfair to dump this foul language on you all and not give a good explanation. However, I don't think going into details will help anything. (Frankly, I didn't realize how saying a few bad words and hollering a couple of times would feel so good.) Lets just say that over the last couple of weeks the nasty, bully side of Life has beaten me up and stolen my lunch money. I keep trying to dodge the big bully, but Life keeps finding me. I feel like it has picked me up by my ankles and literally SHOOK the change out of my pockets. Then, just to try and show me who is boss, it through me into the trash can - upside down!


But I feel better now. And I know that my God will not give me more than I endure. I just hope that Job and I don't become therapy partners in heaven.

No comments: