Saturday, October 31, 2009

So, we had this little chili cook off for the teachers of Georgetown High, today. And I have to admit, it was pretty fun. The competition was fierce. (We even had one guy show up at 9:30 in the morning to make his chili here. Crazy!) I think the real reason behind all that competitive spirit was the Chili Bowl. The winner of the competition gets to keep the bowl (plus all the bragging rights) for one year. There were snazzy ribbons for first, second and third place. ( I have to send a great, big Thank you! To Jennifer. I couldn't have put these together by myself. They were a huge hit!)
I was a bit disappointed that the winner was a die hard anti-beans man. But, hey, there is always next year.

Amber went all out for the chili cook off



But the real reason I am writing this today, is to show off my favorite little guy.


This little guy makes my heart smile






Uncle Adam's weird



Somewhere, somehow, Hayden lost his pants.

He didn't seem to mind though.




That's my favorite dog!








Have I mentioned how this child makes my heart smile?






Chillin' with Uncle Adam




Going to see Grandude and Cash




Keeping Mom busy. Or is she trying to wear him out?




Does this qualify him as a stinky butt?









Love, Love this photo, even though it is blurry.




2 comments:

Gema said...

I love these photos. What a cute little skunk! And good to see Adam was around. I miss that boy! And Jennifer did a great job on trophy. Looks like a fun day.

tpot said...

I love your pics. I like the last one, too. It looks like he knows why he looks so darn cute. Precious. So glad chili cookoff went well.