Sunday, October 18, 2009

Hello All!

I was going to start this post with a nice - "Any body out there?!" I don't know if you have noticed, but there are very few new posts for me to read. This is really bothering me, and I was going to be proactive about it and complain. Then, I messed up. Stupid me, looked at the date of my last post. Oops. Guess it would be a bit hypocritical of me to point out the lack of new reading material when I haven't been keeping up my end of the deal.

Sooooo..... I am going to fill you in on my wonderfully, busy and important life.

Get Ready!

Here it Comes!

Uhm....

Well....

Let me see....

Face it. I got nothing.

My life is not the most exciting thing right now.

NOT that I am complaining. Nope. I am kinda liking this.

Wait! I do have one bit of news: Mrs. Ruby.....

Left for a whole 4 and a half days!!!!

Talk about your acts of God! That there is a miracle. It just took 3 granddaughters and the lure of touring plantations to get her to go. (Who else do you know would go to New Orleans to tour the plantations?????)

Jess and I took complete and utter advantage of our time alone. (OOH! Yuck! Get your head out of the gutter!) I'm talking taking naps knowing we won't be shocked awake by loud banging on the front window. And we worked in the yard without anyone coming to critique our endeavours or sit and watch us work as if they were the field boss and we the lowly hands. (Maybe there is a reason she wanted to tour those plantations!) To top it off, I actually took Friday off just so I could stay home ALONE! Totally alone! Alone people! Sometimes, alone is the sweetest word in the English language.

3 comments:

Gema said...

Yea--I am so glad you got a day alone and 4 days freedom from Miss Ruby. How good God is! I sure do miss you....

tpot said...

Thanks for the new post. I was about to complain, too. Really, people. Get with it. I'm glad you've had a few days to yourself. Micah took Blaine to drop off Elizabeth, and Rebecca was at gymnastics. I had just 30 minutes to myself. It was so nice! It's amazing what that time will do for ya.

no_iffer said...

alone time is amazing! In the very rare occasion that I have some, I'm so giddy I hardly know what to do with myself. And I agree with the lack of posting complaints. How am I supposed to procrastinate if no one is writing new blogs!?