Thursday, May 14, 2009

Molly's Story

Hi. I'm Molly.
My mom stepped out for a while, probably petting that pesky Cash,
and I thought it would be fun to tell a story of how I saved my family.
Frankly, I think all dogs should do this.
It is extremely dangerous but well worth seeing your family safe every night.
Just take a look below and I'll begin the story of :
MOLLY - Dog Without Fear
It all started with this hose. It is my mom's favorite hose.
Somehow it got a cut in it which causes all this dangerous water to spew out.
The water is weak now. It is just bubbling.
Don't worry Mom! I'll take care of this!!!!

Maybe if I just swipe at it....
This horrible water has to be stopped.
Just a little more.....


Oh no! I woke it!
I'll get you evil water!
How does that feel?



This water is tricky....
I better sneak up on it.




Maybe it will calm down if I pretend not to notice it.....





I can't ignore it!
This spewing water has to be stopped!!!!



Egads! It's fighting back!
There's nothing worse than water squirting up your nose.
But don't fear. I can handle anything this nasty stuff dishes out.

I won't show what happened next. It is just too gory for people to see.
But I will let you know that the water took a heavy beating.
It quite suddenly stopped attacking and just died.
I was ready for more. But I'll save my energy for the next attack.
And don't think it won't come back.
It always does. (Every time my mom waters the plants.)
I believe it is every dog's duty to protect their family from the
evils of wild, unpredictable water.
Don't be too hard on the dogs in your life,
Not every dog can have my degree of responsibility and courage.
After all, Cash (that old mutt) doesn't even pay attention to
the untamed water spreading everywhere. Yet, my parents still love him and
even let HIM sleep on the bed while I sleep in a crate.
A CRATE! After all I do to keep this family safe.
Life isn't fair.

2 comments:

no_iffer said...

this was too cute! It totally made me laugh out loud! Great pictures and great storytelling Tam...er, Molly! :)

tpot said...

That is so funny and so cute! Totally looks like Cami! They love water, don't they? I just realized, duh...that all three of us have Goldens. Those silly, story telling dogs. UGh.