My husband is thoroughly disgusted with me. He just finished reading my blog about the D Day Memorial. He can't believe that I didn't know for sure that Eisenhower was in England while he planned the D Day attack. After all, where else could he possibly be?! Every place else in Europe was under siege!
Well, that's what I thought. What threw me was that Eisenhower took over a home during his stay there. I didn't think that happened in England. Maybe someone lent him the use of their summer home.
I don't know. And, while it is a bit of a puzzle, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. In the grand scheme of my life, knowing where Eisenhower lived, ate, or blew his nose just doesn't mean a dang thing. Sorry Dear! I'll just leave that boring stuff to you. (wink, wink)
No comments:
Post a Comment