Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Soldier Boy

We heard from Adam tonight. He has been at administration all this week. He goes to boot camp tomorrow. His group missed the bus to camp last week by a few hours. So, he has been stuck for a week. He sounded well and in good spirits. He says it is not too bad, unless they get in trouble. Which, he says, seems to be happening a lot. Apparently, he has gotten really good at push ups. He told us he is waking up at 3:30 every morning. Can you imagine? Adam up at 3:30 in the morning? Now, that I would like to see! As soon as he is able to give us his address, I will let you all know.

1 comment:

no_iffer said...

I just keep thinking about Adam. I can't wait to get his address. I would love to write him. I wrote Troy almost every day he was in boot camp and I think that made it a wee bit easier for him. Of course, I am not adam's girlfriend so it may not have the same effect...but still. Please let us know as soon as you get it.

And I loved your post about your kids mistakes. I need to print that and save it for me...