Thursday, January 24, 2008

Here it is folks! Adam asked that we write often. (I will post his letter this weekend.) We even got a letter from the army stating how important it is for us to write. Oh- He is not allowed food and a whole lot of other things. If you are wanting to send a care package, please contact me first and I will let you know the list of Don't Dos.

PVT. Adam Lichtenstein, RN#309
B Company, 2nd Battalion, 47th Infantry
Fort Benning, GA 31905

The letter said not to expect a lot of letters back, since he will be too busy (and tired) to write often. However, from the sound of his latest letter, he would really like to hear from us all. His Family Day and Graduation is March 19th and 20th. More about that to follow. Hope everyone is fine. I'll blog more later.

No comments: