OK. I only have a 2 minutes on my time, so here goes! We are in New York and having a great time. I thought we were going to have to call Julie and Don to come rescue us yesterday when we had to evacuate our hotel first thing in the morning. There was a fire in the basement- something about one of the dryers. The place still smells like smoke, but it is all part of the adventure. Right?! We are off to see Bodies--- the Exhibit this morning. We're trying to decide if we should eat first or after. Oh, well. Just paid for another 5 minutes.
We went to the Guggenheim, yesterday, and saw a truly terrible artist - if you can call him that. However, we saw a truly wonderful play last night. IT was hilarious! Well, worth the money. Hope everyone is having a great time. I'll get back to you when we get back. Love you all!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you are having adventures--good and bad--they all make for wonderful memories. Sorry about the fire--glad we warned you--just remember--do not listen to taped messages that tell you to go back to your room. GET OUT!!!
Can't wait to hear your comments about the Body exhibit. We thought it was awesome!!
Can't wait to see you and hear all about your trip. Take lots of pics.
Post a Comment