I can't believe it has been almost a year since I last wrote. Dang! A lot can happen in a year. But, then, a lot can stay the same in a year.
Let's see...
The MIL is still in the house next door; keeping our lives interesting.
Her little rat-dog is still alive and nipping at every one's heels.
I'm still working at Crazy View; where crazy is the norm and old folks abound.
Fisherhead is still teaching kids history; trying to keep the past from repeating itself.
Still have three dogs that challenge our sanity and repair it all at the same time.
Yep. Things are the same around here.
But, there were a lot of changes too.
Jerry came home! We are sooo Proud of him! He and Amberbamber sacrificed so much to make their dreams happen. Wow!
Amberbamber is preggers!!! We don't know what she is having yet. However, I can't wait to find out!
We spent a long vacation looking at historical sites on the East Coast.
We, recently, spent a short, yet sweet, vacation on the Gulf Coast with family.
Armyman and his bride celebrated their 1st wedding anniversary.
Well... Maybe not as much changed around here as I thought.
Man, my life is boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment