Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day Two




Day 2


I wish I could say that I looked as good as this gorgeous model.

She is doing a picture perfect push up.

I wish I could say that I could do a real push up.


But, alas, I can't.



I was lucky to be able get on the floor tonight, let alone look good doing it. There was a moment there, where I thought I was going head-first into the carpet. Somehow, I managed to get down on my knees with just a small amount of groaning and gasping. After that, there was no way I was going to push my luck by trying to do a regulation pushup.


I had other things to worry about.


As I was doing my crunches, a horrible thing happened.

I really, can't believe it.

I took all the precautions!

After all, I know that certain things aren't as ....uhm...reliable as they use to be. Especially after you have kids and get really out of shape.

But, no way in the world, did I think that I would end up peeing my pants as I did crunches.


I could go on about how sore and torturous Day 2 was.


But, I think peeing your pants says it all!


No comments: