It's been a while since my last post.
It's been a long, long time since my last post.
I've kinda had a case a writers block. Then, it got to where there were other things that popped up and said they were more important. So, next thing I know, I'm trying to remember my password to Blogger.
I'm kinda embarrassed that I let it go this long. However, I think I'll see if anyone is still out there.
So, Hello!
4 comments:
I have been blogging but noticed it has been months since anyone else has. Glad you are back!
Of course I am still out here I have been checking back to see if you had written anything I just thought you had tons going on but I really missed reading your stories. Hope you get back to writting soon!
I was about to send out a search party to find you! I miss reading your blogs and I hope you don't think this one count as a blog. How has the weight loss thing gone?
Howdy! Still here... and waiting... patiently :)
Post a Comment