I wish that there were more hours in the day.
I wish that I had as much energy as I did 10 years ago.
I wish that, after sitting crossed legged for 10 minutes, I could walk without stooping over and grunting like an eighty year old woman.
I wish I didn't have wrinkles, or a tummy pooch, or a divet on the end of my nose.
I wish my dog would groom herself.
I wish I could tan. Do you think cottage cheese thighs look better tanned? I've always heard that it does. But I'm not sure.
I wish clothes, that fit me, would magically appear in my closet. I, still, hate shopping for clothes. Even though I am shopping for smaller sizes than before, I can't enjoy it. Must be a left over from my XXL days.
Speaking of weight, I wish that I had already reached my target goal. How cool would that be?!
But, I can't complain about being half way there!
I wish I could stay home and be a stay at home wife. The years that I was able to do that, were wonderful. So much so, that I miss them often. But, that season is gone- unless we win the lottery or something. But then again, we would have to buy a ticket... and check it to see if we won. Oh well!
I wish I could see my loved ones more often. It's kinda sad how we all get older and don't get to see each other as often.
I wish I had a hot tub...
and a pool...
and a tan.
Did I mention that I wish I could tan? Being pasty in July sucks.
1 comment:
You and I have some of the same wishes.
Lookin forward to seeing you this weekend.
Post a Comment