Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Moments From My Job

The following quotes are as exact as my memory allows.
They, also, all occured today.




Super Therapist (not me) - "Mr Whizzle! You can't pee on the floor in the therapy room!"
"Yes, I can......"
"Oh my go-osh! Someone! Get a towel!"




ME - "Mr. Toodles, do you want to take a nap?"
"Yeah. Yeah. That's a good idea"
"Okay, well come on over and let's get on the bed"
"Well.... Uh... I'm not ready for, uh... sex"
(Next time I'm choosing my words more closely.)



Me - "Mr. Popeye, They're making popcorn. Want some?"
"That sounds good. I like popcorn."
Munching occurs.
Me - "I'll see ya later, Popeye. I've got to get back to work."
"Wait! Have some popcorn."
"No thank you. I'm full."
"Are you sure. They make good popcorn.... It's real dry."




"I don't want to walk. I want to do exercises.I need to get stronger."
Me - ????????????????




Mr. Poopsey - "I don't want to walk to my room."
Me - "Poopsey, you're sitting in a wheelchair."


2 comments:

Alisa said...

This is soooo funny!!!

Garnet said...

Thank you I needed a laugh this morning!