Anyway, here are a few snapshots of Molly - or Miss Destructo as Jesse calls her. I thought I'd take some shots of her in front of the Christmas tree, since that seems to be her favorite place right now. (Our house is not as sparse at it seems in this photo. Quite the contrary. One time Adam said, "Christmas exploded all over the house!")
Here's Miss Destructo with her 'personal' toy shop. (Or, so she thinks.)
Notice how there are less ornaments on the bottom area of the tree.
I need to make a disclaimer of sorts on the following photo. You may notice that one of Molly's legs is poking out in the opposite direction of which she is laying. I just want to calm everyone down before someone calls the Humane Society on me or something. Her leg is not broken. She actually lies like that often. I tell her to enjoy her flexibility while she can cause she won't be able to do that forever. (You know give her a kernel of my hard won wisdom.) It's hard to tell if she is following my advice, but I like to think she is. So don't send me hate mail or anything. She's a perfectly normal - Well, physically anyway.
I don't think I have a photo ham on my hands. As a matter of fact, she looks extremely bored. You know what?! I remember that look! I've seen it on both of the kids when they were teenagers. (I think I was trying to give them some kernel of wisdom at the time. I pretty sure there is a pattern here.)
Don't you just want to love on and kiss that face?! Rub those big, soft ears?! and Smell that doggie smell?! OK. OK. I went too far with that last one.
2 comments:
OH, she is sooo cute! She is so big. When in the world did that happen? Great pics!!!
Oh, I can't wait to hug that sweet face and even smell that doggy odor. She looks so sweet. How could she possibly be the culprit in all those tales you tell. She is just as cute and innocent looking as our little "Dickens".
Great pics. Thanks--and I love your nice big tree.
Post a Comment