I told Adam I would post a letter for him, if he sent me an email. Well, he took me at my word. So, here it is!
HEY BEAUTIFUL AND MUCH MISSED FAMILY!!!!!
I'm out here at my AIT just trying to make it to the end. It's not that the job is hard or anything but the PT (morning excercize) is crazy hard and intense. I go to breakfast every morning a little more sore then the day before. Other then that its not that bad, not anything like we were told it would be but not that bad. I DO NOT have a computer or a tv or my cell phone (most days) and I still get yelled at a lot when other people mess up. haha. but whatever its Army training what did I expect. Just to tell ya what I've been up to, I've mostly been learning how to do land navigation (find points on a map and plot them then march to that exact point using just a compass and a map.) and learning how to drive a humvee. this was by far the coolest cause we got to take it on an off road course and we had tons of fun going through ponds and all sorts of junk! I'm sorry this is so short but I gotta run, I'll update better later on! I love you guys so much and can't wait to be home, my mom has my address! love you! -Adam
Uh..... Yes, I have his address. Um.... I can't seem to find it. Oops! I'll get back with you later. Now which safe place did I use this time........
No comments:
Post a Comment